Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taking Back America

Hello, my name is Super Patriot and I am deeply concerned by, and outraged at the trajectory that our country is traveling. Huge, monstrous government is dictating our lives and squandering our money, while trampling our rights, denigrating the constitution, and undermining America's God-given mandate to lead the world. When I was a child I was promised a better America, and I won't rest until that promise is restored.

I live in New York City, where so many people are oblivious to the ills of our nation and it makes me livid. That's why I am joining the Tea Party movement and doing something about the destruction of our beloved land. It is up to us, the PEOPLE, to do what our forebears did: RISE UP, and take back our country.

Here is a link to the Contract from America, the common sense petition that supports limited government, individual liberty, and economic freedom-- the very foundation of our nation!

It was the great patriot Thomas Paine who said: "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."

Stay tuned for news, opinion and wisdom of our forefathers..

Stand tall America,

SP

No comments:

Post a Comment